Friday, May 29, 2009

I suck at keeping up with this

So yes it has been over a week since I blogged...I'm not too good at this. I'm sitting here watching the neighbors move BACK into their apartment. They loaded up a trailor with all their stuff a couple weeks ago and it has been parked outside (which we aren't allowed to have here) since then. They dissappeared...I'm thinking maybe they got married...and now they are back and unloading stuff...WTF? They are very rude and they have a HUGE pitbull which you are not allowed to have here either. I don't know why people feel the need to bend the rules. I can not wait until we have a house of our own. I figure it'll be at least 2 years though.

Tomorrow I have to play bingo as a fundraiser for work. I don't really care to go but it's first thing in the morning. Oh well...hopefully then we are going to paint pottery which is the rest of my birthday present.

No comments:

Post a Comment