Thursday, May 21, 2009

Today is my birthday!

I'm 24 today! I spilled the beans at work haha but it worked out nice because they took me to lunch at a yummy Asian place. I forget the name, but it is off of Holly Springs Road in Raleigh. Then the hubby brought me wonderful red roses and a yummy cookie dough ice cream cake from Coldstone! I love it! We had dinner at Qdoba (I had a coupon), but I wasn't a fan. Then I got a long massage! My favorite. Tomorrow evening we are leaving to go to WV. Tomorrow night and Saturday night with the inlaws. Then Sunday after church we're going to my parents house (celebrating my bday with them that night) and we'll come home Monday afternoon. It's always bittersweet leaving. I wish they were retired so they could come visit. I was hoping they would move to Raleigh in the future, but when my mom was here she said there is too much traffic and she can't find her way around...grrrr! Oh well! I wish everyone a wonderful Memorial Day weekend! I can't wait to go to the pool next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment