Monday, May 18, 2009

My 1st Entry

So I've finally fallen to the blog craze! On thenest.com it seems like everyone has a blog so I've decided to try it. I'm Jenna..I'm almost 24 and my husband Brent is 29. We were married February 13th, 2009 and on March 9th we moved from good ole West Virginia to Raleigh NC. We figure if we can withstand all the changes we have in the first month of marriage (new town, new jobs, etc) then we'll be ok.

So far married life is great. Although I swear we got married and already we're an "old married couple." As far as living in Raleigh, I love that there is so much to do. In WV there are hardly any activities. We've joined a few meetup groups (www.meetup.com) to help meet new people. I've really enjoyed that thus far.

So here is to blogging! Hopefully I'll keep up with this!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My last comment had a lot of typos, sorry.

    Welcome to the blogosphere!
    My husband and his family are from WV originally. He lived in Charleston.

    ReplyDelete