Thursday, June 4, 2009

I'm not good at crafty titles

So here I sit waiting on Brent to get home from work. It's raining outside, but I guess I can't complain because it hasn't rained in days. We're going tonight to see a kitten. We probably don't need it, but we want it haha. I've been working out with the 30 day shred for a week today. However I've skipped 2 days haha. Hopefully I'll get better at that. I had a moment at work today where I really hoped that I will get a fulltime nanny job in the fall. I still don't know if that is the best decision though because with a nanny position we would have to defintely wait before we started trying for a baby. They may not be so kind with me taking care of their kids if I had one of my own. Although I think we are going to wait a while. I do feel a STRONG urge to have a baby when I'm around everyone that is pregnant...especially since half of Brent's family is having a baby. However I know that financially we can't afford it right now, and it's nice to be able to do what we want when we want.

No comments:

Post a Comment