Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Tomorrow's the last day

of school...for the kiddos that is. We are still there until the 30th. I am so not looking forward to Saturday's graduation because I have to talk...I hate hate public speaking. Plus we have some kind of flu (possibly swine) break out at school. We had a total of 8 kids in the whole school today. Some are sick and some parents just kept their's home because they are scared. I wasn't raised in a house where you didn't send your kid to school. It helps them build up their immune system. The children that have it are only mildly ill...I understand you not wanting your child sick, but they probably aren't going to die. On an up note maybe they will cancel the Saturday festivities or postpone them until another day (preferably one where I am out of town :)

The hubby and I have decided that instead of Busch Gardens for his 30th we are going to go to Charleston SC and save Busch Gardens for late August or early September. I'm so pysched to go on the haunted jail tour in Charleston!

No comments:

Post a Comment