Saturday, June 20, 2009

This Weekend

I've been so excited to have a weekend with not a whole lot to do. Next weekend is preschool graduation and I'm nervous because I have to talk in front of people (I'm a public speaking weenie). Last night Brent and I went to a meetup at the Durham Bulls Game. We met a couple great couples haha and I can defintely see us hanging out with them again. The Bulls lost :( Baseball is defintely not my thing. This AM I went and signed my nanny contract for the fall, then Brent and I hung out poolside. We watched Slumdog Millionaire, but I think it was over my head...I kept getting confused. Now we are watching Mall Cop...so we'll see how that turns out. In the AM I am babysitting a cutie for a couple hours..then home for more poolside action. Hopefully the boss lady will take it ok on Monday when I tell her the big news. I really will miss the preschool.

*Oh and I see I have a blog follower..woot woot! I'm a dork!

No comments:

Post a Comment