Thursday, July 16, 2009

I know I should be doing something productive

but I'm not....I'm sitting in front of the computer watching reruns of Spin City haha. In my defense I did get up this AM and go to walmart. I replaced the cats flea collars, walked the dog, changed the burnt out light bulb, ate lunch, started packing for the weekend trip and my trip next week, changed the litter box, and put the dishes in the dishwasher. It sounds like much more than it is. We are leaving tomorrow evening for Charleston SC for Brent's birthday. Tomorrow AM I'm baking him a birthday cake because I'll be gone next week. His actual birthday is Sunday. He has decided that he is working from home the whole day tomorrow so...he'll know about the cake when he smells it baking..unfortunately because I wanted it to be a surprise. Monday I'm flying to Philadelphia. I'm hoping for a smooth trip and no delays at the airports. It's a non stop flight which is awesome, and unheard of when I lived in WV. Now I'm going to go....ummm IDK maybe find a gift bag for Brents' birthday gifts...

No comments:

Post a Comment