Monday, July 27, 2009

I suck at blogging

However I was at my sisters house this past week so that is part of the excuse. I had a nice visit...I adore my neice and nephew. I made it home about an hour and a half late. After we boarded the plane 30 minutes late because they were "checking some things." Then we sat on the runway for over an hour...first we were waiting in queue because so many planes were back up. Then we had to wait for a giant thunderstorm to hit. We had a bumpy and somewhat scary take off, but all was well after that. I was due in Raleigh at 8:04 and go in at 9:25.

Brent and I are addicted to monopoly. We play every night and twice on the weekends. We have to see who can beat who the worst. Although he gets frustrated and says he isn't going to play anymore if I win a couple in a row. Big Baby!

Thursday I'm starting Zumba again. I joined a couple zumba meetup groups. They are rather expensive though. The one on Thursday is 8.00/class. So If I go twice a week that will be $64/month. I paid $30 to go in Kentucky twice a week and that was at the YMCA. I wasn't a member there. We defintely can't afford that each month.

No comments:

Post a Comment