Friday, July 10, 2009

When I read my blog...

I realize that most of the time I sound completely stupid. I was reading back through the previous entries just now and I've realized that I sound like a fifth grader. You would think that after 4.5 years of college I could write a little more eloquently. I think I defintely need to work on that.

I'm currently sitting at my parents house in WV. At 4 my mom and dad are driving me to Wytheville VA to meet up with Brent. While I've been here I've realized how amazing my mom and dad are. I absolutely 110% could not ask for better parents. I've also been blessed with an amazing mother and father in law. I honestly don't know what I would do without the 4 of them.

Brent returned to NC from his business trip between 11 and 12 today. They've already scheduled him for another trip next month. I'm so thankful that he has a job, but it strikes a nerve with me because this job advertised no overnight travel. He's gone at least once a month. Next month is only for 2 days, but still...I wasn't pleased with the amount of drinking that was done on this trip. I love my husband dearly, and obviously I too have drank more than I should in the past, but I've always despised drunk people. I've dated too many alcoholics and I hate hearing Brent when he's been drinking. I trust him 100%, I just hate the rambling and making no sense. You don't call someone at 10pm and tell them you'll call them back in a couple hours...wtf...that makes no sense.

1 comment:

  1. Don't feel bad, I always look back at my posts and think the same thing... that I sounded just utterly stupid. I don't think your blog posts sound stupid :).

    I totally get what you're saying about your husband being gone and getting drunk... there's no logical reason for it, really, but it would have pissed me off if my husband did that too.

    ReplyDelete