Saturday, August 22, 2009

Breakfast in bed

My wonderful husband made me breakfast in bed this morning. It was only after I suggested it however. I had yummy french toast with fresh strawberries. However we were almost out of syrup so it was a little dry. Not his fault though.

Today my wonderful dog is 9 years old. We've had her since she was like 4 months old and she is defintely my baby. Last night I made her some doggie icecream and I'm waiting for it to thaw a little so it'll slide out of the cup. She's sooo spoiled.

Doggie Ice Cream Recipe (idk where I originally got it)
32 ounces vanilla yogurt
1 mashed banana
2 tablespoons peanut butter
2 tablespoons honey
Blend all together in food processor or blender and freeze in either 3 ounce paper cups or ice cube trays

No comments:

Post a Comment