Thursday, August 13, 2009

This new job...

This new job is kicking my butt. I'd gotten use to being off for 6 weeks and for the 4 months before that I was working half days. Now 9 hours a day is killing me. I am suppose to be done by 12 or 1 on Friday's, but tomorrow isn't looking like that is going to happen. The outgoing nanny made it sound like they told her I was going to be working until 5 on Friday's too....she gets off at noon. I mean the overtime is nice to have, but I need to get to the bank and grocery store tomorrow. Last night I went to bed at 9pm and it is looking like that will happen again tonight.

We are going camping this weekend. I have no urge to go because it is suppose to rain and be 90 degrees. Brent refuses to wait until next weekend when it is suppose to be cooler. We are going to Carolina Beach which should be nice, but ughhhhhhhh hot and sticky.

No comments:

Post a Comment