Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I wish I had followers and Recipe

I wish I had some more followers for my blog haha. Although writing sometimes helps me think things out...I see that everyone else has like 50+ followers and I have 3. I don't want to go beg people to read my blog however and I know it isn't very exciting.

This is what we had for dinner last night. I don't remember who I got the original recipe from. I also added some fire grilled green chilis to it and used brown rice instead of white.


Mexican Chicken
1 can Mexican style Rotel
chicken breasts or strips ( I only use boneless, skinless)
White rice
Shredded Cheese ( I use colby jack)
Butter
Put butter, chicken, & mexican rotel in a skillet. Cook, covered, over med heat, until done.
Cook rice according to package.
When everything is done layer rice, cheese, then chicken with rotel tomatoes & peppers.

No comments:

Post a Comment